Thursday, November 3, 2011

I Don't Wanna Go to Class-A parody of the late Amy Winehouse's Rehab

For those of us just waiting until Christmas break....


They tried to make me go to class and I said no no no

Yes, I am resting but when it comes to testing I know know know

I ain’t got the time if my grades are still fine

They tried to make me go to class I won’t go go go


I'd rather be on my couch

I ain’t got five days a week

Cause there’s nothing, there’s nothing you can teach me

I can’t learn from Wikipedia


Didn’t get a lot from school

But I know I ain’t no fool


They tried to make me go to lab, I said no no no

Yes, I am fine and when I get mine you’ll know know know

I ain’t got the time if the answers are online

They tried to make me go to lab I won’t go go go


The teacher said, “Why do you think you’re here?”

I said, “I need a degree”

So I can, so I can make some money

I always keep my resume near


He said, “I just think you’re a slacker”

This me, “Yeah, but I’m doing my best”

They tried to make me go to lecture I said no no no

Yes, it's not fair, but I just don't care you know know know


I don’t ever wanna think again

I just, ohhh, need to pass

I’m not gonna spend the months

Have everyone think I’m a fool


And it’s not a long wait

It’s just until they let me graduate


They tried to make me go to school and I said no no no

Yes, I could try but when I am fly you’ll know know know

I ain’t got the time if my thesis is still fine

They tried to make me go to school I won’t go go go

No comments:

Post a Comment